Term and Condition
Welcome to the website of Suhaane pal to avail the products and services of Suhaanepal which is provided by Sinfolab.
1. Service(s) will be activated within 6 working days after the billing.
2. Payment mode
(i) Cash or Cheque only.
(ii) If paid cash then advance will be 100% .
(iii) If paid by cheque then there will be two installment, first cheque will be 50% amount of total of current date and second cheque will be of rest amount but the gap between both cheque will be of 7 days.
3. Payment once paid will not be refundable.
4. If end user have any problem regarding the product information then he/she or information provider will be responsible for this, suhaanepal.com or sinfolab will not be responsible for this.
Confidentiality and Security
1. We limit access of personal information about You only to employees who We believe reasonably need to provide products or services to You or in order to do their jobs.
2. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal regulations to protect personal information about You.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct usage of information, We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
Privacy of Your Content
Suhaane pal agrees and consents to protect the Content submitted by You. Suhaane pal further undertakes that the Content will never be used for any other purpose other than what the same has been submitted for on Our Site. Suhaanepal does not give access to Your Content to other members. You shall have exclusive control of the Content submitted by you.
Disclosure of Information
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested. When we have Your permission, or under the following circumstances, We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from You to the following entities for the following purposes:
1. To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide us with business, professional, or technical support.
2. To employees, independent contractors, service providers, and our suppliers to fulfill your product or service request..
3. To the trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
4. Our advertisers which is inclusive of, but is not limited to, the financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
5. When we determine that there has been a violation of this agreement and also to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
6. To share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as otherwise required by law.